It’s easy to lose your perspective from time-to-time. Situations can throw you back into old thinking and reacting out of habit. I compiled some quotes that quickly put things back into perspective when you are faced with some of the challenges that life throws in your path.
1. “We all have problems. The way we solve them is what makes us different.” ~Unknown
2. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” ― Steve Maraboli
3. “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.”
4.“How hurtful it can be to deny one’s true self and live a life of lies just to appease others.” ― June Ahern
5. “I have learned all kinds of things from my many mistakes. The one thing I never learn is to stop making them.”
― Joe Abercrombie
6. “I’ve learned… . That being kind is more important than being right.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr
7. “Betray a friend, and you’ll often find you have ruined yourself.” ― Aesop
8. “Help someone, you earn a friend. Help someone too much, you make an enemy.” ― Erol Ozan
9.“If you love deeply, you’re going to get hurt badly. But it’s still worth it.” ― C.S. Lewis
10. “A man who as a physical being is always turned toward the outside, thinking that his happiness lies outside him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is within him.” -Soren Kierkegaard
What are your favorite quotes? Share in comments. Maybe I will add them to the next list.